Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop 7.0 using MacOS10/Problem: using the Elliptical Marquee Tool?

In Photoshop 7.0 using MacOS10. I am trying to use the Elliptical Marquee tool and be able to move it around without cutting the piece.



When I choose a portion of the picture with the tool and I want to make the chosen portion larger or smaller, the tool automatically cuts my chosen part and I don鈥檛 want that鈥ow can I fix the problem?



Photoshop 7.0 using MacOS10/Problem: using the Elliptical Marquee Tool?panda



You have to Transform the selection. Here's how:



1. Create your selection using the Elliptical Marquee Tool.



2. Click the Select menu and choose Transform Selection.



(your selection will have bounding boxes with which you can manipulate the selection but not the image.)



3. Edit away!



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment