Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop people can you do me a favor plz......?

could someone do me a huge favor.....i dnt have photoshop but i need a sign fo my site......here is the image i would like to use....... http://i24.tinypic.com/29kyi3m.png



And i would like it to say Chocolate Dreams in brown and pink bubble letters......plz could you do this....and i will give you credit on my site.....thx in advance!!!!! oh and could u take the rachel mcadams off plz



Photoshop people can you do me a favor plz......?virus scan



i made u this picture http://www.xtraxtreme.com/files/zoro.jpg



i dont if that what u want...



Photoshop people can you do me a favor plz......?anti virus scan



If you own a graphics site why are you asking others to make stuff for you, hm doesn't make sense to me.
i don't photo shop anymore unfortunately but your avatar looks EXACTLY like mine. weridddd. lol.
Super pretty picture, I would if I had photoshop, sorry I can't help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment