Monday, June 21, 2010

Photoshop...Do you know where I can get it for cheap?

I really want to get adobe photoshop but its really overpriced where ever i've seen it. Does any one know where i can get it for cheap? Thanks!



Photoshop...Do you know where I can get it for cheap?virus removal



It's ALWAYS expensive.



Try "Paint Shop Pro" much cheaper with most of the same features.



If you NEED photoshop, you can try "Photoshop elements" cut down version, but ideal for home photo editing. (And a lot cheaper)



Photoshop...Do you know where I can get it for cheap?anti virus protection



download.com



It's free. When the 30-days expire, go to your control panel and delete the program and do the samething all over again.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adobe-Photoshop-...



But I prefer Corel Paint shop pro...



http://www.amazon.co.uk/Corel-Paint-Shop...
GIMP (Free)



Or Photoshop Elements



Photoshop is a professional application and worth every cent.



I paid for my version of CS3
Hi,



I dont know where you can get it for cheap. But I know how you can get it free. Just drop a mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment