Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop Attempt....?

Could you people Please Be As Nice As To Rate My Attempt At A Background On My New Programe, Photoshop V3.



Ive Only Had This 1week, And Have Never Tryed The Other Ones Before. So its All New.



I Find It An Interesting Programe, But Has So Many Features Included, Its Awsome.



Thank You For Your Time.



http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/5149/...



Photoshop Attempt....?symantic



I think its really good...Excellent, my first try at CS3 was junk, it looked horible



Photoshop Attempt....?viruses



Well to be honest, I think its a good image myself =]
its not bad for a begginer, but seriously its not so good too
i would take out the leaves from the right side as it takes away from the blast effect of the image but also if u just did it and its urs then how come it has game players and collen raye stamped on the bottom?????

No comments:

Post a Comment