Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop for curbside appeal...?

doing some work for some local realtors and one of them wants me to photoshop this one to give it a bit more "curbside appeal"... any suggestions?



http://www.flickr.com/photos/giltwerks/2...



Photoshop for curbside appeal...?anti virus scan



Here you go. What could add more curbside appeal than a curbside cafe? And tell them that there is a climbing rose that has been trimmed back for the winter months, but it will be back so you added one in for "illustration purposes only." And wasn't it foggy the day you took the picture???



http://www.flickr.com/photos/samfeinstei...



~~~~~~



Did I miss the point or did everyone else? I assumed that this was just a fun question that wasn't meant for serious answers.



Photoshop for curbside appeal...?ariel



Thanks! We are on the same twisted wavelength, I guess. Report It


I would like to have it, how much?



I think a couch and refrigerator on the porch and at least one rusty truck on blocks in the yard would help.



Maybe you could do a before and after set for the rehaber and keep your real estate agent honest? (LOL _honest_ I kill me sometimes)
play with levels, curves, color balance.



You dont want to make people think that they are going to see something that they really arent gonna get.

No comments:

Post a Comment