Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop question! I have a scanned document and need to clean it up fast (please read details)?

Actually, I have 4 very similar documents. They're JPEGs and I have Photoshop CS2. They are scanned flyers but I need to clean them up. You know how you scan a document that has something written on the back and it shows up in the scan faintly? How do you clean that up easily? I could clean it up manually but I didn't know if there is a certain filter that could clean it up in a snap or if there's a trick I don't know?



THANKS in advance if you know!!!



Photoshop question! I have a scanned document and need to clean it up fast (please read details)?nortan antivirus



(Tool box)



Image --%26gt;Adjustments ---%26gt; Level



Scroll the upper arrow to the right...play a bit with it untill you have it right



Photoshop question! I have a scanned document and need to clean it up fast (please read details)?nortonantivirus



You can super up the contrast, if it's just balck and white, then whatever is left that you don't want you would have to go in and erase with the rubber stamper or eraser.
Levels and brightness and contrast.
use PAINT in photoshop...try cloning ....



email me the document on rohankhokar@yahoo.com



will help u out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment