Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop users pls i need ur help...?

Hi there,



I 'm looking for someone who could help me about my picture. I would like to edit it but i don't have Idea using Photoshop can someone help me about my request? if you interested to help me pls leave ur email address..... then i will send my picture and my instructions what to do about it.



Thanks a lot!



Photoshop users pls i need ur help...?viruses



The best thing any one can tell you is to learn how to use the help feature, and spend time on it. Even if you don't find what you need you will learn from reading other things in your search. Look up what you need in different wordings, such as; edit picture or change object. Also, read the things that come up. It may be under something named differently than what you thought.



Also, If you are dealing with graphic arts you're going to have to use other programs such as Coreldraw and Adobe. Most of the editing you will want to do can only be done in those programs. In graphic arts you will often have to switch, copy and past, to other programs to do some things. Photo Shop is weak, limited, and you will never find all you need in one program.



It's fun and rewarding. right now I can't help you through the email, sorry. You can, however, contact me through yahoo answers and I'll see what type of tips about drawing I can give you. My computer is down, so I'm using an outside computer.



Enjoy yourself; click button and read abour them to find out what they do.



Photoshop users pls i need ur help...?antispam



My name is Nepthali and I'm a Professional Photographer.



nepthali@paperdreamsphoto.com
I know a tad, but just a tad. Adoreyoo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment