Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop Elements the best for $100?

Is Photoshop elements the best I am going to get for around $100 bucks? I like but I want to make sure I am buying the best program for my money! Thanks!



Photoshop Elements the best for $100?spyware remover



I love adobe photoshop, i never tried photoshop elements though, but i heard from people, it does a bit of the same stuff. But if you wan to get it cheaper either go on ebay or studica.



Photoshop Elements the best for $100?virus removal



I think it's great. It is probably about 85-90% as powerful as real Photoshop. I also saw a $25 rebate in a sales circular recently, but I don't know how long this runs.



Although I really prefer to have a hard copy (CD) of any program, you can get a 30-day free trial to check it out at http://www.adobe.com/products/photoshope...
I really think for that amount of money you aren't going to do any better. One nice thing is that you'll be able to come on sites like this one and ask questions and people will be able to give you very specific directions on how to accomplish something.



Go on Amazon, they've got it for $65
Photoshop is pretty much the defactor standard in image editing/digital darkroom programs.



I've yet to find anything that I like better.

No comments:

Post a Comment