Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop help: help making smoke? I'm having trouble with this tutorial?

Saw the final product on here for making cool smoke, but i cannot get the "wave" effect to turn the shape into the final smoke image. Can anyone help?



http://www.garantat.net/funny/2007/06/28...



Photoshop help: help making smoke? I'm having trouble with this tutorial?antispam



If it makes you feel any better, I can't figure it out either! I got to the same stage as you and after that it looks nothing like the picture. Its just a cris-crossy blob. Maybe they didn't enter all the correct information.



Photoshop help: help making smoke? I'm having trouble with this tutorial?avast



use smoke brushes...



you will get it from google...



or try



www.devientart.com



go to resource %26gt; photoshop brushes
Did you mean the "fade wave"? Right after the "wave filter" applied, press Ctrl+Shift+F to open up "fade" dialog box. Fade is always related to the last filter applied and, in this case, is "fade wave."



Hope it help.
I've solved this problem by going on google and downloading pictures of smoke, from chimneys and other things. Then, after downloading them, I manipulated them using "liquify".... and so on, then stored them in my own personal picture folder for future use. I have over one thousand images of things stored in my "things" folder. Photoshop is wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment