Monday, October 19, 2009

Why won't photoshop elements open?

I have a mac computer and the only support i find on this is windows related. I am wondering if anyone with Mac computers could respond on why it looks like photoshop elements is opening and then i get a message



This is the error message I'm getting all of a sudden:



"Your Adobe Photoshop Elements user name, organization, or serial number is missing or invalid. The application cannot continue and must now exit." I do not understand why because I paid and installed it in the same month!



Why won't photoshop elements open?product key



You will have to call Adobe. Either you didn't enter a valid serial number when you installed it, or there was a glitch.



You can also try using AppZapper to eliminate Elements from your Mac, and reinstall it.

No comments:

Post a Comment