Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop question.. How would I do this?

I have little knowledge of Photoshop, but basically what I am wanting to do, is put my friends face over another persons face..as a joke, in an Egyptian pic...just goofing...how would I go about doing that? Thanks your responses.



Photoshop question.. How would I do this?computer protection



Open up your friends picture, on the left hand side where the tools are, you'll notice a little lasso, or magic wand, click that tool, now your utilizing the magic wand; click and move around your firend's body and get the parts of her you want pasted on the egyption pic; once you have one end meeting another, selecting the part of her, or her out of the image; the dotted line will appear around her; click ctrl + c, which will copy the selection you made with the magic wand; now open the egyption pic and hit ctrl + v to paste her cropped body in the image. Drag and place her where you want her; and save the image.



:)



Photoshop question.. How would I do this?free antivirus download



ilan is perfectly right on this.



If he confuses you with the way he phrased things either search youtube, there's some perfectly great tutorials on there or email me for more details...



hitchiked@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment