Thursday, October 22, 2009

Photoshop will not work! [Mac] [TWAIN menu issue]?

I bought a Powerbook G4 used, and the previous owner deleted Adobe CS (1) in an attempt to remove info about himself.



Well, my father does graphic editing, so I have been trying to reinstall Photoshop.



I have tried 7, CS 2 and CS 3.



They all crashed on Building TWAIN menus.



I also tried a CS3 clean script from adobe, which didn't help.



I'm assuming something is left for CS 1, since he was incorrectly removed, What could cause this issue and how can I get rid of it?



I'd use the CS1 program remover, but I don't have CS1 myself.



Photoshop will not work! [Mac] [TWAIN menu issue]?norton antivirus 2007



I suggest you do a complete system Install



You will need the Original Operating System Disc's and do a Erase Install.



This method will erase the entire operating system and start from scratch just like factory new. Otherwise you are going to continue to have problems. It appears they trashed some and left some and corrupted the system because they didn't know what they were doing.



Don

No comments:

Post a Comment