Monday, October 19, 2009

What kind of Photoshop project should I do for Digital Design class?

I'm trying to think of a project I can do with Photoshop. I'm a novice at using Photoshop, but what are some things I can do with it that aren't too hard, but aren't too easy either?



What kind of Photoshop project should I do for Digital Design class?nortan antivirus



You can take pics of yourself of someone you know and put them with a different background. Like make it look like you went to Europe or something. Photoshop yourself into that setting.



You can also put your head on a different body or something. It's not too difficult to do, but in order to get it to look real, you have to work hard at the colors, textures, etc.



Worth1000.com has some pretty cool photoshop contests. You may be able to get ideas from there.



Good luck. It sounds fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment