Thursday, October 22, 2009

PHOTOSHOP PROBLEM! So frustrated! Please help!?

Okay so I'm trying to simply fill in my selection in Photoshop Elements using the paint bucket (or even the paintbrush) but it won't work!! Everytime I make a color selection, it doesn't show the color I chose, only this tan color. I know I'm in the right layer, and I just don't know why it won't work!! Does anyone know what's causing this problem, and how to fix it???



PHOTOSHOP PROBLEM! So frustrated! Please help!?norten



http://www.photoshoproadmap.com/Photosho...



Start here and have a blessed day.



Doodad



PHOTOSHOP PROBLEM! So frustrated! Please help!?panda



Choose "fill" from the menu bar (under edit?).
After clicking on the paint bucket icon and moving it over your picture, try clicking the right button on your mouse and selecting "normal" from the drop down menu.
Always try to work with a duplicate layer in case you mess things up. You should have your original layer (called the background) then you should have duplicated it and be working on layer 1. Make sure you have reset all the brushes etc. to their default settings. Goos luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment