Monday, October 19, 2009

Photoshop question - how to achieve illustration effect?

My idea is to take photos of me to look like the old "pin-up" girls from the 40's and make them look something like the old Vargas illustrations, like the link below. Is there a filter effect in Photoshop that can help me achieve this? Any other ideas?? http://www.art.com/asp/search/ProductSea...



Photoshop question - how to achieve illustration effect?internet



Filters -%26gt;artistic -%26gt;



or



Filters -%26gt;sketch -%26gt;



in there you'll find things like pencil skech and charcol



enjoy



Photoshop question - how to achieve illustration effect?network



i am pleased to do your needful if u give photos and a sample of ur requirement.
try using the color overlay layer style you can kind of tint the pic that kind of looks like the watercolor layer style...



try that....
I'm sorry to waste this answer.



But could you help me with my photoshop question?



Please %26 Thank You.



: ]



P.S. Sorry I don't know how to do that either but if you find out please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment